IMPORTANT: 2017 film festival submissions are now OPEN
until September 30, 2016
What do we want?
Films that are about disability culture.
Films on any subject that were produced, directed and/or written by people with disabilities.
Film Submission Format:
All films must be submitted as a video file and uploaded to PTFF
as per the instructions in the PTFF Film Entry Form
- Deadline: September 30, 2016 (postmark).
- Please read carefully and then fill out a separate Entry Form for each film.
- There is NO entry fee.
- Films may be any length.
- Films must be in English, dubbed in English or sub-titled in English.
- National and international films are welcome.
- Films are accepted in the following categories: animation, documentary, drama, education, performance.
- All films must be submitted as a video file and uploaded to PTFF as per the instructions in the PTFF Film Entry Form.
Download your PTFF Film Entry Form here:
This is not an on-line application.
Make sure you save the form to your computer or print off a copy.
For the latest news and updates: